This bag is made of 100% sustainable cotton from agriculture with lower consumption of water, pesticide and fertilizers, which increases the benefit of farmers and the environment. Its 3D printed handles give it that touch of design making this “tote bag” the ideal complement for any ideal complement for any occasion.
It has a perfect capacity to take all the daily life items. Besides, it is an ultralight and tough handbag. The handles, printed using the 3D technique, are made as if they were a digital craftwork. 3D printing is a very craft technique adding material where a three-dimensional object is created through superimposing layers of material. In this case, the material used is PLA. Polylactic acid is a biodegradable polymer product from lactic acid. It’s a highly versatile material 100% made up of renewable resources, such as corn, beetroot, wheat and other starchy products.
This acid offers the same characteristics, and even better than many petroleum-based plastics, which make it effective for a variety of uses. To open and close, the bag has a multi-coloured rope enabling us to modify the opening with a buckle. This rope is 100% made up of polyamide with a diameter of 6 millimetres made in France.
This product is a LIMITED EDITION and there’s only one by model and colour.
- Avant-garde and functional.
- design Backstitch finished.
- Unique piece grabbed by handles 3D printed.
- handles with low relief logo Biodegradable.
- handles made of sustainable materials.
- Size 30 cm.
- high x 35 cm.
- wide and 70 cm strap Adjustable.
- rope enabling opening and closing.
- Main fabric: 100% cotton.
- Rope 100% polyamide.
- 100% renewable material.
- Made in Spain.
- Cotton is a gentle natural material that requires little care and can be machine washed.
- Hand washing is recommended for the correct care of the bag handle.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 40 – 50 oC.
- Do not bleach.